Tuesday 29 November 2011

CROOKED USAGE GRAND UNVIELING

Drawn of Man HQ has been caught up in a storm of dip pens watercolours and tea drinking recently. In a rare and recent lull I worked feverishly to produce CROOKED USAGE - my monthly comic book magazine. This month's issue is a collection of my first 4 comic strips, plus a few little extra bits I threw in there as well. In months to come they may also feature photography, writing, and boring old non-narrative illustrations, or maybe they won't. I just don't know.

Basically this is a groovy goody bag packed to the gills full of art out of my brain. and it's cheap!


If you're interested, there's  a link to the shop at the top of  the page, or you can get there by clicking here.


First issue's covers look like this:


No comments:

Post a Comment